Sunday, March 10, 2013

Kerala Mutton Roast

Actually I prepared this dish many days before for a contest and I forgot to share over here..Today morning while I was just wandering through my photo collections, this mutton curry is there in a corner saying that"why don't u give a chance to visit ur blog and meet your readers""""Okay!!!Come with me!!!!



Ingredients :

Mutton – 1/2 kg (cut into med size pieces)
Onion – 2, finely sliced
Ginger & garlic crushed – 3 tsp, each
Crushed small onion – 6
Tomato – 1 big
Red chilly powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 3/4 tsp
Garam masala – 1- 1 1/2 tsp
Green Chilly (Slit lengthwise) -2
Fennel powder (perumjeerakam podichathu) – 1/2 – 1 tsp
Water – 1/4-1/2 cup
Salt
Oil
Curry leaves
Coriander leaves


Method :

In a pressure cooker put finely sliced onions, crushed small onions,tomato , chilly powder, turmeric powder, mutton pieces ,salt and cook till the mutton is done. 

After opening the cooker (If there is excess water, let it evaporate completely, )transfer the curry to a non stick pan and cook on low flame till it is roasted well.




When the gravy becomes thick pour little oil, green chillies, crushed ginger and garlic, curry leaves , coriander leaves, fennel powder and Garam masala and stir for five minutes (high flame)..





Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!Serve!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments :

  1. Hi Shaain,

    You have got a wonderful place.. All ur mom's dishes are so mouthwatering..
    I don't have any problem with linking one whole list. But you haven't linked it to my page or added the logo of the event to spread out the word in any of your posts. Please do that. Check the other links in the event page and you'll get an idea what to do. If you still couldn't understand, tell me, i ll help u...
    It ll be easy for my followers to go through ur recipes one by one if you could add those links individually (its upto u and gud fr u too)

    Happy to follow u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to get such a nice words from a popular blogger like u...Actually I am a big fan of u since long back....anyway I will update my post...newborn only..thats why....Thank you once again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice place to explore for these exciting taste. You can visit the place from Cochin here. The place is perfect for planning a trip during your weekend.

    ReplyDelete