"Everyday , think as you wake up : today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it "
Todays Recipe: Easy Ghee Rice
- Basmati Rice : 1 Cup
- Water : 2 cups
- Tomato : 1 small(cut into big pieces)
- Curry Leaves : 1 spring
- Whole Garam Masala :
- (Cinnamon : 3-4 small pieces, cloves : 2-3, cardamom pods : 2 Fennel seeds : a pinch)
- Ghee : 1 tbsp
- Coconut Oil : 1 tbsp
- Heat oil and ghee in a pressure cooker.
- Add washed and drained rice and saute for 1-2 minutes
- Add water,whole garam masala, tomato pieces,curry leaves and salt.
- Cover the lid and wait for a whistle in medium flame.
- Switch off soon after one whistle.
- Open only after the steam goes out completely.