Saturday, April 6, 2013

Avocado Choco Pudding ( A new Venture)

Hurray!!!!!!!!!! I have made a new step in my culinary experiments...Yeah...Puddings....
I did not make any puddings till now except caramel puddings using the ready made mix. The reason is that the home minister is not fond of sweets, only spicy, especially peppery foods ...And I usually make payasams as the dessert course........After started my blogging, I always have a desire to make puddings because, otherwise my little space owns the spicy kerala curries only....no sweetness in my space...and also not colourful....
Anyway now my dream comes true and this is the final result...

Yummy, delicious and finished within seconds!!!!!!!!!


Ingredients :

  1. Avocado : 1
  2. Milk : 2 Cups
  3. Condensed Milk : 1/2 tin
  4. Sugar : 2-3 tsp
  5. China Grass : 10 g
  6. Chocolate Biscuits : 1/2 packet
  7. Nuts & Pistas : For Garnishing


Method :

  • Soak china grass in 1/4 cup water.
  • After soaking , melt it by boiling.
  • Boil Milk and after boiling reduce the flame and add sugar and condensed milk.
  • Combine well and switch off the flame.
  • Blend the avocados into fine paste without adding water.
  • When the milk cools, add the avocado paste and combine well
  • After that add the melted chinagrass into it.
  • In a pudding tray layer the biscuits first.
  • Above that pour this milk avocado mixture very carefully
  • Chill it in refrigerator for some time 


Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!Serve!!!!!!!!

1 comment :

  1. Hey came to know about ur blog from rafeeda's blog Must say very lovely sweet and simple :) Liked going thru each of your post :) Well Done Dear, Wishing u more and more of page views and hits :) Following u now,

    Also do visit my space
    http://sweets-n-spices.blogspot.in/

    Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete